BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Leader?

Oh now after I'm crazy,
I have to be a leader?
I can't play anymore in the school,in the class,in front of the student,
So what still I can do?
Who can teach me now?
I really don't know,
I know that I'm childish,
I'm stupid,I'm crazy and I'm can't speak,
Other than being a leader now,I need 2 be a M.C.
Oh,there just so many problem problem problems,
So I got to face everything by myself now,
because no one can help me......
I'm frustrated,
Can anyone give me some idea???
Alright,
I know I'm a failure,
I can't do anything,I wish I could,but I just can't,
I told myself I can't be despise by other,
I must get 7A in my exam,
I tried to study hard,
Everything just makes me felt down,
I don't feel like doing anything,
just sleep and watch tv,
I can't fight for my target,
I just can't,
and now other than studies,
I need 2 be a good leader of a group?society?or Kadet?
Funny right?
a 15 years old take over a group,
Yup...I also think it's funny,
I rather that I'm not the 1,
No need to take care of every thing and become like a mad girl
SO WHAT?
WHO CARES?
I KNOW NOBODY CARES,
Fine that's it,
I'm done here.

0 comments: